Very nice, but some suggestions
I really like your app. A few suggestions for you:
1. Please let me add satellites from the "what's up" to the "map view/manage" sats tabs! When I am looking to see what satellites I can see in the next hour, I want to be able to add them to the map directly, not have to memorize their sometimes difficult to remember names in order to add them to my managed satellites list.
2. Please let me add more than 10 satellites to my managed lists. Or at least let me make multiple groups of 10 that I could turn on and off depending on what I want to show on the map. The iPad 2 in particular should be able to handle many more than 10 on the map at once.
3. It would be really cool to have the ability to calculate "Iridium Flares" that are coming up at my position. If one has never seen an Iridium Flare, they are quite impressive and well worth the effort of adding to your app.
4. A satellite 3D view with compass and elevation, that would guide you to see the satellite the way "Pocket Universe", "Go Sky Watch", etc. Guide you to find stars in the sky. Hold your iPad up and an arrow could guide you to where the satellite is in the sky. This would be especially useful with the Iridium Flares mentioned above.
5. Maybe a Wikipedia page under the details page about each satellite, if there is such a wiki page. I would love to learn more about the various satellites I am tracking.
Thanks for reading my suggestions.